MOBIAK S.A was founded in 1997 and constitutes one of the largest companies in Greece and one of the faster-developing companies in Balkans and Europe as regards the construction and the trading of medical equipment.
For more than 40 years, the activities of MOBIAK focused on the development of 3 main fields:
a) Medical equipment – Home care b) the gases c) firefighting equipment
More specifically, the sectors in which MOBIAK operates are the following:
- MOBIAK CARE: Assembly, Import and trading of medical equipment and Home care products, repair of medical devices and establishment of sleep lab systems.
- MOBIAK GAS: Production and bottling of medical industrial gases such as Oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen, argon, corgon , IG541, IG 55, compressed air, Banarg etc.
- MOBIAK Firefighting equipment: Assembling and trading of fire extinguishers, Assembling-Bottling trading and installation of extinguishing systems, trade in all kinds of firefighting equipment as well as the maintenance and service of fire extinguishers.
As regards the field of medical equipment, the company started in 1997 with the production of medical oxygen, covering not only the needs of hospitals but also the needs of oxygen therapy at home. The production of medical oxygen has set strong fundamentals in the company for the development of commercial and technical department with the latest technology breathing devices for oxygen therapy, sleep apnea.
The following years the catalog has been enriched with a larger range of items Home/ healthcare appropriate for a wide range of applications, such as orthopedic items, medical equipment, diagnostic and treatment devices, applications specific to spine aids/ holders for upper/lower edges and head, medical supplies and hospital equipment.
The basic range of medical products consists of:
- Oxygen therapy bottles and devices
- Nebulization devices
- Breathing support appliances
- Nursing beds
- Hospital equipment
- Doctor’s office equipment
- Anti-decubitus products
- Orthopedic items
- Daily care aids
- Physiotherapy products
This rich experience has been used for the organization of a new department Research and Development as regards the research of new products and special needs of air collaborators.
The advantage of our facilities? Storage space in Athens (5000 m2), Thessaloniki (4000m2) and Crete (Chania 2000m2 and Herakleion 2000m2) with 3 fully equipped Service Points and technicians ready to serve our partners to the constantly evolving demands.