- Every 1-2 days replacement of humidifier’s de-ionised water.
- (Mandatory) Every 3-4 days of use cabinet filter should be washed.
- (Mandatory) Every 7-10 days of use nasal cannulas should be replaced.
- (Mandatory) Monthly replacement of humidifier and oxygen pipe.
- ((Mandatory) The user should have additional expendables for emergency cases or unpredictable product impairment.
Retail stores for renting oxygen appliances responsibility
- A maintenance record card with a serial number of every device should be kept. The distribution and working hours should be monitored.
- After a change of user (patient) replace the antibacterial filter and clean the outer surface with a wet cloth (and all the Expendables: pipe, humidifier, water trap, nasal cannulas, as the outer filter should be cleaned thoroughly).
- Ensure that filters with lot number are bought.
- ΑFollow the maintenance instructions written in the operating manual or service manual.
- Inform users for their responsibilities written in the above paragraph.
- Visit us for a free maintenance training of your device.