Head immobilizer adult
- It consists of two sections made of foam material with vinyl lining, which are fixed to a base with straps so that it can be adapted to different types of stretchers.
- The Head Immobilizer 0805908 can be used with the Spine Board 0805907 and the Scoop Stretcher 0805910.
- The head strap is designed to conform patient’s forehead.
- There are holes for monitoring the patient’s ear.
- it is designed to support the injured person’s head naturally, avoiding as much as possible extra pressure on the head.
- Minimal interference with X-ray, MRI, or CT procedures.
- Waterproof plastic coating makes it easy to prevents bacterial growth within components. Will not absorb blood or bodily fluids. Durable and easy to clean.
- Direct contact with skin, can be used in very cold weather.
- It can be used on boats, ambulances, hospitals, in sports and mountaineering clubs and generally outdoors for the transport of patients and injured people.
|High Density Foam with Vinyl lining
|PRODUCT NET WEIGHT
|Base Board with eight “D” shape loop x1, Block with round hole x 2, Immobilization Belt x2, Head Strap x2
|X-RAY & MRI COMPATIBILITY
|20°C ~ 50°C
|MASTER CARTON DIMENSION /
|56x45x60 cm / 8 pcs per Master Carton / 10 Kg