- The stretcher is made of anodized aluminum with aluminum locking mechanisms, which makes it lightweight, durable, flexible, and reliable for use in special situations.
- Its material is with high strength and non-absorbent. It is also easy to clean and disinfect.
- It is foldable, splits into two parts so that it can be stored and transported easily.
- It has 6 handles around the perimeter for operator convenience, but both the front and rear can be used as handles.
- The stretcher frame is made in two halves that can be detached and attached under the patient without requiring the patient to be moved.
- The length is adjustable in four positions from 168 cm to 200 cm and can be adapted to most body types.
- The maximum Load is 170Kg.
- It Includes four (4) safety belts, quick-release, with plastic buckle and 5 cm width for the restraint of the injured person
- It can be used on boats, ambulances, hospitals, in sports and mountaineering clubs and generally outdoors for the transport of patients and injured people.
- It is not compatible for use with X-ray and MRI devices. (X-Ray & MRI non-compatible)
|Folding in two parts, for easy transport in vehicles
|Anodized aluminum with aluminum locking mechanisms
|PRODUCT DIMENSIONS FOLDED
|LENGTH OF PREDETERMINED LOCKING POSITIONS
|168cm / #1: 178cm / #2: 189cm / #3: 200cm
|PRODUCT NET WEIGHT
|3 pieces, quick-release with plastic buckle, 5cm width
|6 peripheral handles & The front and rear part can be used as handles
|X-RAY & MRI COMPATIBILITY
|WAY OF TRANSFER
|MASTER CARTON DIMENSION /
|170x45x9 cm / 1 pc per Master Carton / 10Kg