- The stretcher is made of high-density polyethylene – HDPE and has aluminum tubes around the perimeter. This makes it robust, flexible and reliable for use in special situations.
- Its material is durable with high strength and non-absorbent. It is also easy to clean and disinfect.
- The maximum Load is 250Kg.
- It includes three (3) safety belts, with a car-style lock, 5cm widt for tying up the injured and a lifting system with four lashing straps with safety rings, which fit into the special round holes on the stretcher.
- It has an adjustable footrest mechanism, which helps with both horizontal and vertical transport.
- Contains internally, an integrated soft, non-absorbent coating 1cm thick for the comfort of the wearer, which is easily cleaned and disinfected.
- It is foldable, you can divide it into two parts so that it can be stored and transported easily.
- It is suitable and functional for rescue needs either in the mountains or at sea.
- It is not compatible for use with X-ray and MRI devices. (X-Ray & MRI non-compatibile)
|Folding in two parts, for easy transport in vehicles
|High density polyethylene – HDPE and aluminum tubes around the perimeter
|PRODUCT DIMENSIONS FOLDED
|PRODUCT NET WEIGHT
|20Kg with all accessories on and 15Kg without
|3 pieces, car type, quick-release, 5cm width
& 1 piece lifting system with four lashing straps with safety rings
|12 peripheral handles & 4 round holes for mounting the lifting system’s safety rings
|Inside it contains a soft, non-absorbent coating 1cm thick
|X-RAY & MRI COMPATIBILITY
|WAY OF TRANSFER
|130x65x23 cm /1 τεμ ανά κιβώτιο /23kg
|MASTER CARTON DIMENSION /
|130x65x23 cm / 1 pc per Master Carton / 23Kg